There’s no getting around the changing seasons in Drexel Hill, it’s something we all have to account for and make changes to accommodate. While it still may not be at the front of your mind, the time is getting closer to start using your cooling system. This, of course, means that it’s the ideal time to schedule annual air conditioner service as well, but probably not in the way that you had thought before.
Energy savings comes in many shapes and forms, including:
- Air Conditioner Service. Many homeowners strictly associate air conditioner service with changing out filters, but having a tune-up performed can help your system run more smoothly, providing you with efficient comfort that can help you save on your monthly cooling bills.
- Take It Down A Notch. Altering the temperature on your thermostat even a handful of degrees could help you save consistently month after month. It’s pretty evident, but when your system doesn’t have to run as often, you don’t have to pay as much in energy expenses.
- Filters. Another easy fix that most every homeowner can take care of on their own, switching air conditioner filters every month or two during the cooling season helps air pass through more effortlessly, making less work for your air conditioner.
- Defeat Drafts. It’s not hard to lose a lot of your cooled air to drafty windows and doors, so be sure to take advantage of caulk and weatherstripping to close those annoying holes and keep the cool air indoors to enjoy.
- High Efficiency. When your O'Brien Heating & Air Conditioning pro drops by for your annual air conditioner service, ask about your current system’s efficiency level and what higher efficiency models are out there. Choosing higher efficiency can provide you with the same level of comfort, while helping lower your monthly energy expenses.
Everyone likes to save a few dollars here and there, and by no means is this list comprehensive, but there are a few simple ways to help maximize your comfort when the temperatures go down in Drexel Hill. Whether you’re calling to schedule annual air conditioner service or simply want to know which air conditioner filter is right for your system, give the pros at O'Brien Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 610-257-7035 or schedule an appointment online to start saving a little more today.