As seasons change we all have a transition period. Whether it’s the clothes we wear or the surrounding environment that adapts to the weather, we all have the need to remain comfortable. Even comfort while going through the transition of seasons is attainable too when you remember to set up annual air conditioner service.
It’s something that most folks put off, but now is the best time to have air conditioner service completed. It not only helps keep a well-performing system, but it can also help you identify any potential issues before winter comes.
When you get air conditioner service completed, your specialist will:
- Check the refrigerant level of your air conditioner to ensure it’s at its proper level. If you have too much or too little refrigerant, your system’s efficiency may be affected.
- Clean your indoor and outdoor coils to ensure peak efficiency and system performance that always keeps you comfortable.
- Check the filters for a dirty filter that can make your heating and cooling system work harder to keep you comfortable, affecting your energy efficiency and the life of the system.
- Clean the blower and fan blades for more quiet operation and improved efficiency.
- Check the overall system performance to identify if it is heating and cooling efficiently and whether you need to be concerned about any possible problems that are hanging around.
When it comes to air conditioner service, the experts at O'Brien Heating & Air Conditioning will come out and ensure your heating and cooling equipment is operating at its best so you never have to compromise your comfort. Not only is air conditioner service a smart investment in your comfort, but it’s also a great investment in your equipment, helping it run more efficiently.
Go ahead and give the experts at O'Brien Heating & Air Conditioning a call at 610-257-7035 or arrange for an appointment through our online scheduler and get your air conditioner service handled today.